From:
Wes Hurley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2006 11:28:39 -0500
Hello, This is Susie Lee for The Ferret And Dove Sanctuary, Inc.

Firstly and right on the top of this Sanctuary's list of to-do's are
huge THANK YOU's for S.O.S. persons Kat and Risa D who sent a boxfull of
locking bowls which were immediately put to use for all the new intaken
ferrets, here.  And an even huger-er THANKS to Lisa Oesterieich who,
upon hearing of our need, donated a nifty little digital camera to this
Sanctuary which Also has been put to immediate use for these following
critters.(I have been unable to put them all on our regular site due to
not yet having the means to reduce the byte-sizes, have written to the
kodak folks for help on this)...however all these ten ferrets Are on
petfinder.com.  to see them, use the finding feature on the far left side
at www.petfinder.com, and enter in 'small and furry', then 'ferrets' then
'all, all, all' for gender, age, size, then use our zip code, '32504' so
that they will all come up at the top of your page for viewing.

Okay, first, we have seven new ferrets who came from various drug raids
in several counties all around us, initially rescued by the police, then
turned over to their respective counties' cat-and-dog shelters (along
with the cats and dogs which were also rescued by the animal cops as part
of the seizures and arrests) and then turned over to us.  The following
six are cleared of their quarrantines and updated on all shots

Humfrey Dark Chocolate Ferret, a very young fellow, between 5 and 8
months,

Trent Siamese-mask Ferret, about 2 to 4 years old, guestimated,

Beauregard Brightface Ferret, almost is a light chocolate panda, guessed
to be 2 to 5 yrs.

White Thunder ferret, an albino male, around a year old,

Silver Lightning ferret, a light silver male also around a year old,

Esther Queenia Ferret , a light sable female with white-tipped paws,
super-lovable!  (another will be coming out of obervation-quarrantine
in a few days, Princess Dahlia Ferret, another youngster)

These next have been turned in over the past three weeks and also need
good adoptors;

Foxy Roxy Ferret, a dark cinnamon or dk choc little speed-demon lady,
around 1 &1/2 yrs.

Takei Sulu Ferret, a roan mitt, around 2 yrs. old

Teddy Boy Ferret, a silver mitt, 5 months old, allergies in former
owners' family, and his sister,

Tia Bella Mia Ferret, almost a dark-eyed white 5 month old.

Also, we have new doves ready to be adopted, and their digital pics are
also on Petfinder.

For the basic adoption requirements, i have put the first page of our
adoption information package on our petfinder page, here...
http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/FL571.htm

and for the other still-waiting adoptables, on our regular web-page,
here...

http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/ferret_rescuer.index.html