From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2005 09:53:05 EDT
Gosh.  Rocky is not as old as I thought.  I thought he was 6 1/2 .  I
had been consoling myself with the fact that he led a long life.  But
Sean corrected me and told me he is 5.  No way!  I got out his shelter
certificate and it says he was adopted on Valentines day in 2000.  His
birth would have been in December (or so we tell ourselves) of 1999.  Now
forgive my ignorance and the intrusion.  That would make him how old?
Five and what ... five months?  I suppose I'm upset and can't think
straight.  But it's been two days and I still can't figure it out.  Five
is, well it's old, but it's not extremely old.  Man.

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com