From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2012 08:03:06 -0400
Jeep is growing worse, much worse than a weed! In a few days he will
out weigh me! I still cannot find the toilet brush but did buy a new
one that I had on top of the wood stack in the back room. Of course, he
saw that and just HAD to have it. If a ferret wants something, for sure
he will find a way to have it. So he got on top of that wood stack and
pushed the brush to the floor. Thinking fast I raced to grab it and
just as I went to clasp it, the darn thing moved out of my reach! Dayg!
Jeep was on the other end attempting to pull that new brush into the
void of toilet brushes that compose that ring around Saturn. Is where
all ferrets store their prizes.

Thinking faster than lightening I grabbed for that brush again. Whammo1
This time I got it by the bristles (thankfully I had not used it yet).
But Jeep was on the other end. He had the handle in his mouth and he
was working hard to drag it backwards behind the wood stack. He almost
made it but after a very serious round of grunting, screaming, pulling,
straining, blue language and sweat ( and that was Jeep) I managed to
recover the brush. If I had eaten one less wheatie flake for breakfast
Jeep would have won. Fortunately I had. That little guy is growing
incredibly strong ! Am glad he was de-scented where if not he would
clean out the entire state.

So the new toilet brush is locked in a big heavy safe that is bolted to
the floor inside the vault. Dang! This morning I found Jeep had picked
the lock on the vault and had moved that safe! It was almost out the
door, floor bolts ripped in half, but the safe wider than the vault
door is so he could not get it out. (how did the safe get in there?
Reverse Ferretosis!!).

So right now he is in his cage ripping his favorite toy apart, a
crushed 2 liter Pepsi soda bottle now reduced to tiny shreds, takes
about one of these a day to keep him happy. Will be a new adventure to
see what he gets into today! He can tear a house up in an hour that
three men with two sledge hammers and a chain saw would take a week
to do. Just a ferret being a normal ferret !

Gordon and Jeep

Aarrow-Ranch Aviation
J. Gordon Bengtson  CEO
CI-ASMEL