From:
silvermitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 09:26:13 -0500
hello all,
my pc has been down for a week and in that time of getting fixed, i lost
all my email/snail mail addresses, phone numbers and contacts from fellow
ferret friends and shelter operators.  i also lost my favorites folder(but
i can get most of that back without trouble).  so, if any of you have
emailed me in the past for the plastic bags, about upcoming shows, or just
my friend...please send me your info again so i can put it back in my
system.  it makes it easier to just send off stuff to you all and surprise
you.  thanks and i hope it's not too much trouble--

malissa dillion(silvermitt)