From:
polecatsister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 20:49:51 -0800
This is the last call for the St Paddy's Day Card Exchange!

How it works:

Step 1: email me your home address-your street address....where your
snail mail comes!

Step 2: get some St Paddys Day cards.  You can buy them....or make them-by
hand or on the computer!  Feel free to send a note, letter or pictures!

Step 3: I will e-mail you a list with the names of 110-12 people on it!
(I will email the same list to all of the names) One of the names will be
your own.  Your assignment will be to snail mail (us postal service) your
St Paddys Day cards-bought or made-to the other 12 names on the list-no
need to send one to yourself!  In return...the other 12 people on the
list will all send cards to you!  So....your mailbox will be filled with
St Paddys Day greetings!  What better way to meet new ferret folk???

Again, we will also be collecting dollars for the SOS!  If you wish to
donate, my name will be the last one on your list-you can include a buck
or two, or a check made out to the SOS.  Your dollar(s) will be added to
all the other dollars and hopefully, we will be able to make a nice
contribution.  Please keep in mind that a donation for the SOS is not
mandatory to participate in the card exchange...so don't feel like you
HAVE to send money!!!  The whole point of the card exchange is to share
our love of ferrets with each other while celebrating a holiday....if we
happen to raise a little money for the SOS-well that's just all the
better!!!!

Lists go out Monday so get your name in!!

Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope and Einstein
Precious Lily, Chaucer and Boomer!