Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 10:56:49 -0500
I was eating grapes yesterday and noticed two little pair of eyes looking
at me.  So I offered a small piece of grape to each fuzzy.  They tore
into it like they were some little vultures or something.  I've never
seen them like that before.  Not even for treats.  So my question is...
Can ferrets have grapes?  (I know they can have raisins).  These are
large globe grapes with skin and seeds.  (I didn't give them the seeds
though).  They really love them, but I don't want them to have anything
dangerous.  I am especially worried about the skins.

Thanks in advance,
Shelley