Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2001 00:02:45 -0400
I hope this isn't going in too late.  We have been so busy here trying to
catch up on last minute things.  The tragedy this week had us thinking
that maybe we should postpone our annual function (My Ferret-My Companion
walk-a-thon)  In light of what the president said "Go on with your lives"
we will be at the Garden City Park tomorrow at noon till four.  Even you
don't want to walk ferrets, please come and relax.

The walk will begin with a candlelight vigil.  Then we will have the
'actual walk, a couple of raffles, a 50-50 drawing and tons of food.  The
event will end with a balloon release to ferrets lost this year and the
drawing of the raffle winners.

Hope to see you there,
Mary
Director M/FRAN
http://www.mkaresq.com

[Moderator's note: Looks like it came in too late.  It wasn't here as
of 05:00 Eastern time yesterday -- that was when yesterday's FML was
distributed (I took a nap earlier in case you're wondering!).  I already
threw away the original post so I no longer have the headers to determine
the source of the delay.  Sorry!  BIG]