From:
Ela Heyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 12:02:24 EST
>You can "cut" or reduce the concentration of these supplements by adding
>less potent parts of Canola Oil without any marked change in fuzzbutt
>reaction.  While this does *not* render this inert, it does increase the
>margin of tolerance.

Excellent idea (about diluting the supplements) .... but you might want to
use a different oil other than canola.  I've heard a lot of bad things about
canola oil lately, including that it is basically an industrial oil, not a
food oil.  I'd prefer to use a less controversial (from a health
perspective) oil, myself.

So, I use olive oil.  I buy the cold pressed, extra virgin, unfiltered oil,
and my boys LOVE it.  I don't even have to put Ferretone in it; they like
the olive oil on its own.  You might want to try this; either extra virgin
or virgin oil (first and second pressings) should do it.  Don't use pomace
grade if you can avoid it; that's third or fourth pressing, and not as
good ...yuck.

- Ela