From:
Joseph Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 20:09:20 -0600
There have been so many posts lately about how good 8 in 1 ferret diet is.
Oh, I forgot, it is from Wal-mart, and they only sell the cheap stuff!
That is so stupid.  8-1 ferret diet is extremely good compared to more than
half the ferret diets out there.  I PERSONALLY feed my fuzzy 8-1 ferret
diet, and he is just fine.  Soft coat,active, good stool.etc.  If these
aren't signs of a healthy ferret I dont know what is.  Sure, I could pay
more for "name brand" ferret food, but my fuzzy LOVES 8-1 ferret diet.  I
could also go to my pet store and get their ferret food, but Smokey won't
touch the stuff.  So, in my opinion, if it is a healthy food for a ferret,
then let them decide.  They might not even like that big name brand junk
that half the ppl feed theirs.  As far as I am concened this discussion is
over.  Please email me with ur feeling about it, or post them.

Joseph and THE VERY HAPPY AND HEALTHY SMOKEY WHO HAS EATEN 8-1 FOR A LONG
TIME!