From:
"TinyPrintsOnTheHeart.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 09:13:05 -0500
All advantage, American (labeled in Pounds) or Foreign (labeled in kg)
are made in Germany.  So I don't think it really matters what the
labeling says.  I have used both for years, on my dogs, my mother's
cats and no side effects.  If you look on the pack you are using now, it
will say "Made in Germany".  All of the Advantage is made by the Bayer
company.  Ingredients don't change depending on the State/Country it
is going to.  This is as per the Bayer company, who I contacted about
getting different advantages.  The only differences is the packaging.
You do however, have to watch expiration dates, as in anything.

I also agree with the poster yesterday.  I do not feel I am compromising
my animals using a cheaper product.  If I can get anything cheaper which
is the same thing, I will.  I have alot of ferrets using Advantage to
keep our home flea free.  I would much rather use the extra money towards
surgeries and medical care.  To say or imply that those of us who get
our products off the internet don't care about our animal's health is
wrong.  Shame on you.  The places where I get my advantage don't have
the overhead a vet has therefore they are able to offer it cheaper.  I
am sure it is the same for the girl who also posted about the cheaper
advantage.  I also will give my dogs their own vaccines to save money.
My vet (both ferret vet and dog vet) say they are here for alot more
then dosing out advantage or shots.

Marguerite

TinyPrints On The Heart.....
TinyPrints Shih Tzu, TinyPrints Ferretry and Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com
Ebay Sales to Benefit TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Medical Fund
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZalohaferrets
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Store
www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm