From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 22:35:07 -0500
Hi, Sandy:

Please watch for Stuffy.  I had to help him across the bridge today.
He went from being Insulinomic at the beginning of the year, to being
diabetic.  He was just not able to recover from it and he was in pain,
so I did what I thought best, and allowed the vet to help him cross the
bridge.

He is really picky about his snacks, preferring peanut butter chips, most
of all.  He also likes to chase the ladies, so keep a close watch on him.
He doesn't fight, so I don't think you'll have any behavior problems with
him, though.  He was Smokey's bud, so help him find that big beast of a
ferret, so they can snuggle and sleep together.

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns
---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/