Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2006 15:05:20 -0500
Hi all dis is SaraFerret.  First all, I has to tell you once again dat
Sandee had a promotion around July and is no longer one of de greeters.
He is now in charge of training kits and ferrets cloud formations and
what dey mean.  It was really a surprise to him and all of us.  But de
Boss decided dat he would be better helping de kits.  I tells everyone
abouts it when it happened, but I guess dat not everyone saw it.  Sowwy
for de mixup.

Okays now on to Bear.  Luckily I had gweeted Bear when he crossed de
Bridge.  He was so surprised dat he had passed so fast, because mosts of
us gets a bits of a warning.  He was helped acwoss by me as he was cwying
so hard at leaving his Mommy Rosie.  But when he saw all his buddies
waiting dere for him hes quit cwying and was so happy.  Esp when I tells
him about de ferret tings he could do here witout any pains and also
about his new wings.  We trots over to de Kit and Kaboodle and he was met
as usual by Auntie Mary Ferret who is in charge of de orphan kits and
also wings, halos, and hammies and de kits plus de mousie angels love to
make des tings (sorta like craft class for humans).  Anyways she had de
new styles for wings for de guys-- and he chose de blue ones wit stars on
it and gots a blue halo to match along wit de new hammie.  We went to de
reflecting pool and he saw it looks so nice and blue and den I swishes de
water and he notices you down dere cwying.  He yells, Hey Mommy I am fine
and I is here wit my buds and we is going to a party later and I loves
you Mommy Rosie.  And it seems dat you looks up and were puzzled so maybe
you didnt get de message from your furkids.  Well anyway we went to his
very big new home dat de others had built and put his new hammie up.  Oh
dere was food, dwinks, and wardancing all nite longs.

However sinces you didnt know his message todays I went to Bear's new
home and tells him about de problem.  Okays, all his buds and him plus
me trots backs over to de pool and swishes about.  Dey all cwy outs when
he sees you and den you seems to hear him dis time.  Hey Mommy I is in
de choir now, not a lead singer yets but I is doing good.  Lessons all
de time for singing.  He sends you a kiss and by de time you reads dis
you may have received his kiss at nite and when you wakes up you will
feel a wet kiss on your cheek and de vague scent of Bear.

Hugs and dooks
SaraFerret