From:
Melissa McDaniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 02:15:08 -0400
(I've been trying to post this for like three days now, but somehow it
gets jumbled into some crazy code when it gets to BIG, So I'll try it one
more time!!!)   [Success!  What changed?  BIG]

Hi there Holly, Kabuto and Delphi! Welcome to FML! Happy to meet you!

Ron S.  ~Sendin g lots of positive thoughts your way in hopes that all
will be figured out soon and taken care of ASAP!  Hang in there!

Bonny~ you've inspired another commercial idea...

FLO operatives secretly stealing (or "borrowing", I guess it depends on
if you ever recover the missing item or not.) their owners phones and
text messaging eachother from deep within their hidey holes...ordering
pizza, organizing meetings, swapping escape methods, trading crazy owner
stories (I'm sure they think we're really their pets...)and comparing
battle tactics/warfare manuvers... the possibilities are limitless!!  The
ferret could become to verizon what the chiuhahahaha (one of those words
I've never been able to remember how to spell~ so I just have fun with)
is to taco bell.  They just need to make some adjustments to their
origional idea.  Maybe I should buy a camera and start making my own
commercials... I have a million ideas!  I could make a whole series!
Maybe even a soap opera (nah- too gushy) maybe a drama... yeah!  like ER
or CSI...hmmm.  Thanks again Bonny for giving me a fun way to spend the
nxt three long boring nights at work! :-)