Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 04:55:31 -0700
I watched a fascinating TV show last night and just had to share...let's
face it, fascinating TV is almost an oxy moron anymore.  It was titled
the Secret KGB Psychic Files.  It told of an experiment conducted by NASA
(the likes of rocket scientists here) in which an astronaut sent psychic
messages from space.  His accuracy rate was so high that they concluded
it was impossible to perceive that it was due to just "chance guessing".
I also watched intently as the KGB used a psychic to navigate a human
being through a mine field dictating every step on which his very life
depended...but I guess I should beleive that the psychic was just
"empathizing" with the mines.  End sarcasm.

Kim Fox
Animal Communicator
Director of Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue