From:
"Tikki Mite (Terry McLaren)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 09:32:14 EDT
Wow, this one has really made me think LOL
I have 12 unruly fur heads and they will play with anything and
everything.  Favs are:

- Unrolled toilet paper tube
- Jeans I have just taken off
- Bath tub (with or without water)
- Full kleenex box  (they really have a blast with that one)
- tubing that I ran up the walls and all over
- Me-up my pant legs, in my shirt,dancing on my back
- Love the towel ride game
- In the "forbidden room" on the bed-that one really gets them going,
  especially when I fold the blankets over them
- Blossom is real anal about the fleece toys and socks.  Has to keep
  them put away.
- Baby loves to play inside my shirt and has a good hiss if any of the
  others try to horn in.
- Broom when I try to sweep also the vaccum.
- ANYTHING new and never seen before.

That pretty much covers it for my 12 terrors   :-)

Terry and her Twelve Tatty Brats