Date:
Sat, 20 Dec 2003 09:11:21 -0800
Hello all,

Well, I still havent found a ferret sitter, there must be someone around
here that can help out!  We live right off the red line, by Wrigley Field
stadium (addison stop).

We will be gone for 3 days (flying out on the 22 and back on the 26) so
probably would need only one or two visits to my apartment to change the
litter box and feed them.  We have 4 ferrets and our regular sitter moved
out of town.

We are also willing to pay for the inconvience as well so please email
directly to the address below if you can help.  (already tried the vets
and the shelter)

John Hill