Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 1998 20:09:36 -0800
Just finished watching Kindergarten Cop again.  I really enjoyed it this
time, paying much more attention to the ferret in the movie.  Some
observations.  1: Two definately different ferrets were used.  (Like, 2
different sized ferrets!)  2: The obvious gaff in the movie, chittering
noises ferret made were not ferret.  3: Just loved watching the ferret[s]
licking all the time..obviously some sort of distractant was used to keep
ferret[s] in place  4: Good for story, bad for image, ferret climbing up
and biting bad guy on neck.

All in all,  both ferrets used were beautiful dark sables.  I enjoyed
it...Hope you all have too!

MC, The Sad One