From:
Marie Wallace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 13:22:05 EST
>Is there anywhere in Florida where ferrets are illegal?
>Kim and The Terrific Trio

Greetings Terrific Trio and Mommy Kim,
My name is Alvin and I have thirteen other room mates, we share 5 very big
cages and 1 extra large room where we run, weasel war dance and dook all
day.  Our mommy (Marie) is one of four shelter mommies in a place called
Brevard County in fact, our shelters name is the Brevard Ferret Lovers
Rescue Inc.  Not only is our boot-e-full home in Brevard it is in a city
called Cocoa and Cocoa is in Florida.  Florida is the most Ferret friendly
state in ALL the U.S. of A. cause we got a new law now that protects all
of us even, new babies in pet stores that don't have rabies bax-in-nations
can get a quarantine now if they bite or scratch a hooman.  Mommy is
shaking the raisin can she's a playin my tune.  Oh yeah, mommy says you
can call her if you want more info-mation on Florida laws.  Bye!!!!

Marie (407) 639-4504