Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 11:37:26 -0500
Today (Thanksgiving) is the start of a very busy time in our lives.
Rushing to the store, wrapping gifts, decorating and keeping up with the
rest of our routine.  It is also a time to be extra careful with your
fuzzies.  Keep their safety in the forefront of your mind, always.  If
you are having company, put them away.  It is way too easy for them to
get stepped on or escape through an open door.  Remember that your visitors
may not have ferrets of their own.

While baking goodies or starting a new project, put the fuzzies out of
harms way.  Kitchen appliances are a source of danger and no matter what
you believe these little ones are fast and it only takes one minute of
distraction for them to get into trouble.

Tamilyn, I am sorry for your loss (es).  It took a lot of courage for you
to write about your experience.  I can only imagine your pain.  Thank you
for the reminder.

Mary

http://www.mkaresq.com