From:
Mike Felty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 05:54:06 -0500
Hi All,
I have a diffucult question, when do you know its time to let a ferret
go to the rainbow bridge?  My boy is 8.5 years, albino and blind with
adrenal.  He only eats duck soup that I syringe feed to him, 90 cc a day
and seems to be getting thin an extreme hair loss.  Surgery is not an
option he scares easy when anyone touches him and I dont feel he would
survive.His stools are runny but he gets aound and will ankle bite if I
dont get to him first an fast enough.Just want to put his welfare before
my heart ache.

thanks
christy