From:
John Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 May 1999 00:49:00 -0500
s thought I would pass on this message I received late this evening:

"John,
The three girls are here with me now.  They already have my hubby under
their power.  There is a dark sable, a champagne, and a albino.  There are
adjusting really well so far.  Just wanted to let you know that they have
found a home.  I will try to call Debbie tomorrow.  Well better go and play
with the newbies.  Thanks, Robin"

Robin has experienced ferret math twice this year.  She started with 1 and
a few months ago adopted 3 from one place.  Now these 3 make her the "mom"
to 7.  Her husband, who claims to not like animals, is turning one room of
their home into a ferret room.  I am pleased that she has taken these 3 as
she will provide a good home for them.

Thanks to those who expressed a desire to give them homes.  You're the
best.

This being Mother's Day, I visited my little Buddy (aka Chubbs) at Dee's.
Dee has completely spoiled him !!!  He has his choice of Totally Ferret or
IAMS Kitten and can sleep with Jack, Jill or Lucky whenever he wants.  He
usually chooses to sleep by himself in the padded cuddly tray bed she has
provided for him right next to his food bowl.  Buddy doesn't like to get
too far from his food you know.  Sometimes he likes to sleep with his body
in the bed and his head in the food bowl.  I suppose he remembers when he
was just a starved bit of furcovered bones.

God has blessed us with wonderful creatures to share our lives with and
good friends in time of need.  I hope each of you is as blessed as we are.

John Gordon in Pekin, IL