From:
"Church, Robert Ray (UMC-Student)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 21:09:26 -0500
I am just finishing my research on ferrets (and polecats) used in
artwork, and have decided to include a section on contemporary artists.
I have a sizable list of artists (and samples), ranging from a lady who
makes ferret quilts to Blurry Betty's husband, who is an amazing pencil
and ink artist.  Most of these artists are my friends, or friends of
friends.

My ethical problem is that publishing such a list, especially with
samples, may give these artists an unfair advantage over artists that I
have not met, or whose work I have not seen.  Just as important, I only
know a small number of artists out of the number that must surely exist.
I want to be fair, AND I want to be complete.  To do so, I need your
help.

If you are an artist (or know of one who should be included), in ANY
media except photography (I am doing it separately), please email me so
I can place you on my list of artists.  Be prepared to include a short
biography as well as a sample of your work.  Quality scans are ok, but
tell me first so I can download the emailbox so it won't bounce.  If you
prefer to send a sample or copy, email me for an address.  Don't wait too
long; I want to have the work ready for publication as soon as possible.

Thanks for all your help.

Bob C