From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 20:46:09 -0700
just wanted to let everyone know that I probably wont be able to respond
to emails for the next 3-4 days.  I'm having ear surgery done today (i
think it's called otosclerosis that i have??) but hopefully it will fix
my gradual hearing loss.

On the bright side, I learned a hard lesson.  The other day, I woke up
around 12pm.  let the ferrets out to play while i got ready for work, put
them back up in the cages, and went to work.  got home around 11, and let
them run around for about 15 minutes.  Put Kokie in his cage and he was
really upset that I didn't let them have their regular 2-3 hour playtime.
He wanted to teach me a lesson.  I woke up to find litter and fuzzy poop
flung all over my bedroom floor, all over his cage, just about every
square inch was covered in litter or poop.  He taught me a lesson...never
sleep in on the weekdays :)

-valerie

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~