From:
"J Gordon Bengtson, CI-ASMEL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Sep 2009 08:22:00 -0400
Just mowed the lawn, was a bit warmer outside than usual so I was all
kinds of sweaty. So a shower was in order.

I had both Peekaboo and Pester in the bedroom playing, this bathroom
is attached inside the master bedroom. So jumping into the shower I
got some relief from the sweat, dirt and grime but then as I expected
a furry little head poked around the shower curtain.

Reaching down I picked up the body attached to the furry face (he body
was all covered with fur too) and proceeded to 'help' it get nice and
wet. Ferrets are great where they really don't mind water. So this one
was quite well scrubbed (no soap, just warm water), I put her on the
shower floor where she skidded to the edge to get out of dodge. But
the other one showed up! This other one watched, sped off but came
right back. Doing this a few times she felt is was ok and stuck around
long enough for me to pick her up and take her thru the same routine.

Now all dried off by skidding on the rug and on the bed sheets they
are nice and clean soft as a marshmallow! There are no ill effects in
feelings. I think the actually like the bath over all and feel good
as I do now that all three of us are squeaky clean!

Such good little guys ferrets are!

Gordon, Peekaboo and Pester-Doodle

Rev. J. Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation