From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 1997 22:30:25 -0600
Hi Ya'll,

Well, seems I haven't been vocal enough lately and as a result, been
getting email wondering what was going on with me.

I am alive, having barely survived the flu. I feel like the walking dead
and some of my more, ahem, witty profs have made comments on this.

I am slowly getting through all the schoolwork I have missed, including
my tests. Have one tomorrow in social psych and will also have to go a
prostrate myself to my human sexuality teacher. NO! Not like that! ;-)
The man doesn't like to give make up tests and I just messed up,
thinking it was this week, not last. Sigh.

On top of that stress I have been getting some weird calls lately,
mainly hang ups and as of tonight, they have turned threatening. I don't
know who or why, so I don't really understand. But my number is already
unlisted and the caller id shows nothing. It is probably just a kid
trying to be "cute."

The ferrets are doing well, even if they ignore me. The very cold
weather has them all wired and they have no time to stop and love on Ma.
Too many places to go and things to do. Ollie's demand for raisins has
tripled, he keeps trying to tell me it is because his energy demands are
rising due to the cold weather. I keep telling him I ain't the one
walking around in a fur coat. And a very nice one at that. LOL!

But, mainly wanted to let all know that I am ok, if swamped. Not to
worry. I have been really working and doing lots of poetry. I am saving
all the personal email I am getting and will get to it this weekend.
Right after I write a couple of term papers. YIKES!!

Hugs and Thanks to all,

Margaret Marie the Mad Missouri Celt