From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 1999 05:35:07 -0400
Good Morning to ALL and their Fuzzies.
First and foremost, I hope All is well with everyone and their fuzzies,
and a special prayer goes out to all the sick and homeless fuzzies out
there!!!!

Let me begin with beanie babies, I guess you all know by now that we will
not be seeing a TY, ferret beanie baby!!!  As of 01-01-2000 TY will no
longer be!!!!!!

I have to say that I am extremely disappointed that they didn't make a
ferret Beanie Baby!!!!  It sure sounds like ferret beanie baby
discrimination to me!!!!  I guess they made enough money to say the HELL
with all you collectors!!!!  Now its a mad dash to find those beanies that
we don't have!!!  I will no longer be collecting anything as I don't want
to be disappointed once again!!!!

And on another note, for all you stuffed toy collectors.  Since I've had my
newest addition and only little girl (Rosy) I've had to hide ALL my stuffed
animals.  She has a thing for the plastic eyes on them!!!!  My other 2
(Tazy and Trouble) NEVER even paid attention to them!!!!  One morning I
caught my little Rosy working feverently to remove the plastic eyes on one
of my favorite stuffed animals!!!!  So just to let you all know to watch
those eyes, as they could be, as we all well know, a good potential for
blockage!!!!  So WATCH THOSE EYES!!!!!!!  I've had to check everyone of my
stuffers to make sure they weren't missing any eyes, before I put them
away.  She also has a thing for cigarette packs, she will steal mine and
take them to her hidey hole, but she doesn't chew them that I know of, but
I don't give her the opportunity to do so, so I don't really know if she
would chew them up!!!!!!  Well, I think I've bent everyones ears enough, so
with this I will sign off and wish everyone A GREAT WEEKEND, and don't
forget to give your fuzzies some extra lovin this weekend!!!!!!

P.S. To view my Fuzzies go to the first address down below and get a
description of them first, and then hit the link on the bottom to see

Dawn, Tazy, Trouble, and Rosy
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets

http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren