From:
chargrgrl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 19:31:29 -0700
To start, I am so very thankful for your response to my original mail and
for taking time and caring to email me back about my custody situation.

Next, the VERY good news.  I GOT ALL 11 FERRETS BACK WITH ALL THEIR
STUFF!!!  I ended up getting the local Magistrate involved with a couple
of lawyers going back and forth and finally came up with a day last week
that I could drive up to that "certain male's" place of business to get
my ferrets.  He had left them in the back of his work around 6pm and the
Magistrate sat out their with the ferrets while in packed them up to
drive home.  He was not at his worked when I picked them up, or so his
co-workers said.  He was told not to be around because of the charges I
had against them.  So I brought everyone home, took EVERYTHING apart and
cleaned the daylights out of everything and sat for a VERY LONG time with
each of the ferrets, giving them all a 100 kisses each.

Now, the VERY bad news.  My oldest girl, Althiea passed to the bridge
almost 24 hours later after I got her back.  She was over 8 years old and
had inslanomia.  It was like she was holding on with all her might just
to stay alive and to say goodbye to me.  It was a very bitter sweet day
for me to say the least.  She was a ferret I had rescued in North
Carolina along with 2 other boys that have passed to the bridge about 2
years ago.  She was found with the 2 boys in a rusted out rabbit cage,
with a empty bag of Wal-Mart cat food in the back of a abandon trailer.
All three were near death when I got the call to rescue them, picked them
up, nursed them back to health and they all three lived out full lives
with me to the age of 8 or so.  I know she will be dooking away with Cody
and Klondike and I thank her SO VERY much for holding on to say good-bye.

Well, thank you again for all your kind words and advice and I hope that
if anything, I have gained the knowledge to help another that might come
across this kind of situation (heaven forbid).

My Warmest Thanks-

Monica & The Fuzzy Bunch
Ferrets: Cloe, Zoe, Tonka, Ashtin, Baby Simone, Inky, Dinky, Maggie,
Petey and Giddieon

Plus 2 katty kats: Aireal and Duece
Never Forgetting My Ferrets with Wings