From:
Carla Almaraz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 11:21:06 -0700
Many thanks to Jeanne Carley for intervening and satisfactorily resolving
the copyright dispute.

As Jeanne told me and I agree: most people who have written materials (or
taken stunning photos!) are more than willing to share if it will benefit
the ferret community, especially shelters and clubs.  But please, PLEASE
get WRITTEN permission first and display the proper copyrights prominently.
It's the right thing to do.

-Carla