Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2008 18:09:53 EST
While we are all having a great time at Travis's expense. I would like
to share an article he wrote to the romance novel page where all the
hoopla about the plagiarism was talked about in the Newsweek article.
In case you missed the article in Newsweek, here it is again:
http://www.newsweek.com/id/94543

Here is Travis's response to the romance novel website:
http://www.smartbitchestrashybooks.com/index.php

The man is a class act. He is always a gentleman and remembers his
ferrets first.

Did you know he has crossed over to the domestic side of ferrets? Ask
him about Polly Peedrinker!

Robin Jones