From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 20:21:00 -0400
I have to say here that KistaShelter has emailed me several times, and she
seemed to try and help me.  I do not agree with the post from "Wormhole",
and I wish they would have posted this with their true identity as I feel
that flaming, or saying such things under "anonymous" is just NOT right.  I
have posted anonymously, but I've always said in those posts that we should
all remember that the advice we give, may work for us but may not work for
another and that we should not flame one another.

I wish I knew who "WormHole" was, because I have many questions for this
person.  For a shelter to welcome anyone into their home to see the
ferrets, you must know they are honest, and that they are doing this
because of their love for ferrets.  I commend KistaShelter, and others
like her's because it really is hard, it's time consuming, expenses are
sometimes unbearable, and yes, people and shelters as this do rely on
donations, and I would have NO problem donating to them.  I saw a post a
few weeks ago with a challenge from Jenn in PA, and I think what she is
proposing is wonderful, and hope to see her post that weekly, as if each
one of us would donate just a little bit, it would help.

I just wanted to say that the post from "WormHole" was out of line, and the
person who wrote it should publically appologize to KistaShelter.  I just
have to say, keep up the wonderful job you are doing at the shelter, and
Jenn, I hope that you are getting donations that will help.  You have
inspired many of us to donate to our local shelters, and I thank you for
that.  Jenn, you said you know who the person who posted as "wormhole" is,
would you privately email me and let me know, because it would help me.
Thank you all so much for your time.  To all shelters, and private people
trying to foster ferrets, keep up the good work, and know that the work you
are doing is appreciated and that you are making a difference.

Lynn & Bootz, Jack, Taz, Daisy, Sharkie, Jill