From:
Donald Dittman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 18:42:49 -0700
Hi Ecko, The gliders arrived safely and are as we speak tucked into their
cages.  The two that are the same size were very playful and wanted to
explore.  The bigger guy in the other box is still really spooked and the
baby seems calm.  We have been used for toilets, as we expected, and have
become sworn "blood brothers" to them as we also expected so everything is
looking good.  Thanks for being the kind of person who would go so far out
of her way to save these little ones and find them a safe home.

Laurel and Don