From:
Kristina Borgstrom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 2009 01:31:30 -0700
I am so pleased to be featured on the November page quip in the
legalize ferrets calendar. Ivan passed on 11. 11.09 but not before I
got great pin up pics (by ambitiousmisfit.com) of him and I. Please
buy a calandar. Support our cause.

Also, I have been very involved with the WFRS, Washington Ferret
Rescue & Shelter. Washingtonferret.org. Every thursday I scoop some
poop and fill some waterbottles, to put it lightly, for about 75
ferrets. It's the highlight of my week. I've been at this shelter for
6 months and I love my shelter and my foster babies. I've fostered
3 groups all at different times. First there was Tacoma whose butt
smelled and come to find out had butt cancer and the shelter vixen who
discovered it saved her life. Then I had Syd and Sammy two adorable
silver kids with shelter shock weight drop. I got 200 Grams on sammy
in 2 months. Brenda at furpeoplewery.com would be proud.

Now I have Bubba, Steiner and Balou. Bubba had 2 teeth removed and
developed an ulcer after. That medicine tastes like chemical ass can
we add some bacon or something? So how many of you have tasted your
ferrests meds and found them to be repulsive?

P.S Colman makes "doll" er, ferret sleeping bags in pink at Fred Meyer
for $8 .

Kristina Borgstrom