From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 May 2009 19:26:31 -0700
Dear All,

We here at Rocky's are so very excited to present the Raffle Website
for FERRETSTOCK 2009.

http://www.rockysraffles.com/

There are detailed instructions on the front page of the site. You can
purchase your raffle tickets with either PayPay, Credit Card, Personal
Check or Money Order. The site is very user friendly with a shopping
cart and check out service.

There are many highlights and unique items included in this raffle.
Take a look see, and have fun!

Under the $1 Raffles, check out the "Mystery Box". Included will be
ferrety and human items, just full of surprises and the value will
easily exceed $50.

WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE? We all do!! This is an incredible
opportunity for someone, or a shelter, to win a YEARS SUBSCRIPTION to
the MEGA MILLIONS!!! There are two Mega Million drawings per week, so
that means the winner will have 104 CHANCES TO WIN! One catch; The
subscriptions are only sold in Maryland, Virginia and New York, so
either the winner or the person and/or shelter that is re-gifted the
subscription, must live in one of these three states. A $10 raffle
ticket could change your life!!! Ya gotta play to win!
http://rockysraffles.com/tendollar.html

ROCKY'S FERRETSTOCK is on May 30th, where all the drawings will be
held live at the event. Winners will be notified by email that week.
Come join us for a great day of fun, food, music and great folks
partying in the great outdoors!

Any questions, write me at [log in to unmask]
or call 410 329-6111

Good
luck to everyone, and most of all, thank you for your continued
support during these most challenging of times for shelters.

Affectionately,
Barb Clay
Dir of Shelter Affairs for Rocky's
832C Falls Rd., Parkton, MD. 21120