From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 16:11:48 -0400
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled cat correctors...

(You are NOT allowed to sleep on the furniture!  You are NOT allowed to
sleep on the floor!  You are NOT allowed to eat our ferret snax!  If you
don't run NOW, I will poke you with my snout!)

Julie Pressey <[log in to unmask]> mumbled something about:
>I was on my way home last night and driving on the other side of the road
>was a big green John Deer Tractor. I was like oh my God it's Switch and
>Lilly !!!  (I live in the city so you don't see tractors here.)  Then I
>saw a guy driving it and then realized it wasn't Switch and Lilly.

Ha!  That *was* them!  After several run-ins with local law enforcement,
they went on e-Bay (you can buy *anything* there!) and bought up a
blow-up farmer doll to put on the seat!  They used chewing gum to keep
it's hands on the wheel and then they get inside.  Switch moves the hands
and does the steering, whilc Lily controls the feet and the gas and
brakes! :)

As you can clearly see, it fools the law, just like it fooled you!

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/