From:
Jennifer Hodes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 May 1998 16:17:41 +0000
Hello all,

Just a cute little side note.  I'm so obsessed with my new babies that I've
been talking about them all the time.  They are soooo cute and now everyone
at work has become curioius about them.  I asked my boss if I could bring
them to work, and lo and behold, he said SURE!  Apparently he is a closet
ferret lover, and thinks they are adorable, (aside from the fact of him
teasing that he would bring his cat to chase little Yin and Yang)

Anyway, I'm happy, and everyone at work is excited to see the little guys.
I'm gonna have to keep an eye on them (not to mention keeping my door at
work closed if they wanna run around) but it will be fun!  Probibly the best
day at work Ive had since I started this job!

Happy Doking!

Song and her little adorable babies, Yin & Yang (Where are we going
momie? Yay, more play time!)
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
ICQ # : 13170713
AOL instant messenger: LdyIshanna