From:
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 11:56:44 EST
Hey there everyone,
Well I do have alot to be thankful for in my little fuzzie life.  I now
have a wonderful home, with really great ferret friends.  I always have
fresh food and water.  I have plenty of time to run around the house and
cause trouble.  I also have my mommy who gave me all of these things.  I
know my mommy really really loves me, but, I just gotta vent or I'll
burst.

Cute little Meadow Soprano, enough is enough.  She gets presents all the
time, all kinds of things, toys, treats, bedding, even a set of custom
wheels.  I know she is handicapped, and when we are out together I will
play with her a little, but not much.  I'm to busy watching Mommy, if I
don't keep an eye on things, that little Meadow chick hogs all the
attention.  I have to crawl on my Mommy and butt in.  Or I've found a
great way to get her attention, just cause trouble, it works real well,
and since mommy never gets mad at anything I do, and I mean never, I just
get picked up and get called a silly little girl.  Now I don't want to
sound bad, but Meadow is an attention hog, have you seen the website????
Her cute little face is everywhere.  Now there is a pic of her on the
front page sitting in a chair!!!!!!  I can sit like that too, I just
don't want to.

The straw that broke the ferrets back, is now cute little Meadow Soprano,
(which by the way is not as good a name as Annie Bones), gets a monthly
Ferretmony Check!!!  Thats it, I'm reall mad!!!  Petey the Pooped on
sends her $5 a month for her butt wipes and medicines.  Aggggggg, its
just getting to be to much.  Like I said I have so much to be Thankfull
for, but come on, Ferretmoney!!!!!

So just to remind you all, about me, Cute Little Annie Bones, here is my
story.  Since no one around here cares anymore, (not really).  Some lady
found me on a lawn, wet and very skinny and weak.  I was only 6 weeks
old.  I don't remember how I got there but the lady brought me to my
mommy at Petsmart, and she freaked out at how small and thin I was.  I
couldn't hold my head up and I was pooping blood.  Mommy said I was so
sad, and that no one could hold me cause it made them sad to feel my
bones.  But she gave me so much love and cared for me so good, I keep
getting better, well except when they had to sew my butt back in cause it
came out, but then after that I just got bigger, and stronger, and happy.
Now I've been here 8 months.  I'm almost a year old.  My mommy is making
my birthday the same as hers, she says it close enough, and that ok with
me.  Thats something Meadow can never have, the same birthday as mom,
nanananana.

So that my story, and I'm sticking to it!  I gotta get back to da boys,
my boys, not Meadows boys.  She has Petey the Pooped on.

I really am thankful to all of you guys for being there for me in my bad
times, but Hellooooo, i'm still here.  just though I'd share that.

I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving, I know I will, just knowing I
have a home and My Mommy!!!

Ta Ta For Now,
Cute Little Annie Bones
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
"where Meadow, opps I mean, ferrets are treated like gold"
go see the attention hog, sorry, Meadow, at:
http://geocities.com/a_24k_ferret/index.htm