From:
DRhoads2 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 20:27:07 -0800
Well since everyone is doing it I thought I would jump on the bandwagon.
My name is Dennis and I live in Lebanon, Pa.  I am owned and bossed by 10
ferrets, 5 females and 5 males.  There is also Sammy the yorkshire terrier,
a cocktiel named Loki and my wife Pat.  I have been on the FML about 4
months and am addicted.  I heard about it at a ferret show.  Keep up the
good work BIG you are doing a excellent job.

My daughter called and she has the animated video The Christmas Special 101
Dalmations (Sp) and the old woman on there after the dogs hides for a coat
or whatever has a ferret for a pet in her bed.  I don't know if this is
true or not but I am going to get the video and watch it to see.  In the
old video I thought she had a cat although it has been a few years since
I seen it, but my daughter swears it is a ferret.  My 2 year old
granddaughter pointed at it and called it Sally which is her favorite
fuzzy in our household.  Has anyone seen this video or heard about this.

Give all the fuzzies out there a hug.

Dennis
The Terror Ten