From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2012 06:44:08 -0400
Jeep started ripping the carpet floors all to shreds so I had to do
something. I had left over Plexiglas from a window job so I used that
to put down over the wire mesh of the cage floors after I took the
carpet out. I got one full floor and one full floor that was made into
a bi-level and this seemed to work out fine. But Jeep had other ideas
and began ripping out the carpet on the next floor down and I expect
the top floor to get it too.

So I have another sheet of Plexiglas all marked out for cutting to
include the slot for the ramp enterance/exit. Have only to cut that
to size and will get the last two full floors to cover. This will be a
trial where I have to remove the 'J' clips on two places to slide the
new Plexiglas in. This is a major job but will just have to be done. I
have no choice.

I found some colored sheets to put under all of the new floors so Jeep
won't get the feeling he is on other than solid floor where the see
thru part seems to throw him off a tiny bit. Over all he does just
fine.

Jeep is a typical ferret that does not miss a darn thing different in
any room. I had some stiff on a chair out on the porch where Jeep runs
around every day and for sure he got into every bit of that pushing
that all onto the floor. I had coils of extension cord, electric
drills, drill keys, bits, spare chain saw chains and all kinds of
things knocked to the floor and strewn around. Jeep just had a bell
out there. All that made me angry but as I cleaned it all up I just
had to laugh at all the catastrophe he caused just being a ferret. At
least he is healthy in mind and spirit.

Aarrow-Ranch Aviation
J. Gordon Bengtson CEO
CI-ASMEL
*** Virginia is for Power Out Lovers. ***