From:
Stan Siatkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 1996 10:10:21 -0400
Last night our new ferret, Stash (about 2 years old) started hacking up a
clear liquid, I assume just water.  This is the second time he's done it.
It takes him about 5 minutes to get through his "attack", and then he's back
to normal.  No evidence of a blockage - he still pees and poops, and right
after he's done he's frisky and curious as usual, and eats regularly.

Is this something to concern us? None of the others do it.

Stan & Terrie, with Mookie, Psycho, Cecil, Cocoa & Stash in Toronto