Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 22:11:34 -0500
Dear FML'ers :-)

Thank you for the support you have given all the babies on the ADV
Tree's!!!!  Once again, you have pulled together and given the kids
a Special Christmas to those that might not have another ;-(

With all that has happened though out these last few years, (with 9/11 &
our economy), You still come together and give from the heart.  What a
great bunch of people we have on this list.

Please visit the "Giving Tree", for the sheltered Ferrets that don't have
a home - the shelters work hard, and we want to make sure that no ferret
is forgotten!

May every one have a Safe & Happy Holiday:
Kris Mewton

Kris Mewton - [log in to unmask]
www.mkaresq.com  -  www.mfran.org
Go to the ADV giving tree 2002 at