From:
willy-joos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2008 01:20:42 -0400
>From:    willy-joos <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Puppy pads
>
>Here in the netherlands there is also a litter box filling available
>made of industrial left overs from these things, very white, clean
>and handy. ( am i allowed to say the brand?)  [Yes, saying the brand
>is fine. BIG]

The litterbox filling, made of daiper and toiletpaper industry left
overs is called Happy ferret Bio litter.
http://www.frettenspullen.net/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=35

At first i used woodpellets for my ferrets, but they had a terrible
itch to the skin and red spots. I started using yesterdays news bio
litter, but some experienced ferret lovers told me there was ink in the
filling, that could harm a ferret ( hmmz i dunno, fresh fish here on
the market gets packed in old papers, and who died of it?? I didn t)

I will never put the puppy pads allthrough my house, for i don t want
my ferrets to be encouriged to take a pee everywhere if they find a
soft napkin or so. I put their blankies ( they ve slept in) in all
corners of the house where they d like to do it.And for sure they do
not have the intention to do it in their own beddies. Only if visiting
ferrets were here, and if my ferrets smell the guests, they start peein
in all corners to mark their territory.( bummer, so i get on hands and
knees to scrub the floor) A ( manybe too overprotective(?)) warning:
IF and that is IF your ferrets bite their blankies i guess the plastic
backsite o the puppy pad, could be a danger, so watch out!!!!!

Grr, Joos

http://unitedmamasforferrets.ondersteunt.nl/
http://unitedmamasforferrets.adviseert.nl/