From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 08:27:11 -0500
Help!  I'm looking for assistance in designing and having made a plaque for
the winner of the FML Hero Award.  Since I've never done anything like this
before, I'm hoping someone who has experience with this (perhaps from
organizing ferret show awards) will help.

I am also soliciting donations to help cover the cost of this plaque.
Donations in any amount are welcome.  Any monies left over will be donated
to the FML SOS (Save Our Shelter) fund.  I will keep careful accounting of
donations, and a list of monies received will be available on request.
(Note: If you wish your donation to remain anonymous, please let me know
and your name will not be included on the list, though the amount will.)

Please send donations to:
Linda Iroff
46180 Butternut Ridge Road
Oberlin OH 44074

Make checks out to me, since I won't be setting up a separate account, but
please write "for ferret hero award" on any checks.

Thank you in advance for your generosity in recognizing the heroes among us.

Linda Iroff