Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 13:40:49 -0400
Hello All!  In yesterday's post in FML I found out something... The post
entitlted Looking for Ferret in PA.  The poster, Lynn is no who she says
she is... I was to adopt 2 baby girl kits from her a few weeks ago!

Unforuntantly, they NEVER got here because the lady that was supposed to
deliver them said there was no such address.  Then she was supposed to
bring them up again, she suddenly got VERY sick and was in bed.  But before
this, she was going to let someone else adopt one back in Dec-Jan area.
When he was going to adopt, She suddenly dissapeared and her excuse was
her dad died, but she never returned that persons emails for the adoption.

This is the voice mail message I received from the orginal lady that was
suppose to deliver them and supposidly took them back to Lynn so she
could do it...

[Moderator's note: Eddie's email continues by including copies of email
sent and received.  I'm not including those here -- it's not FML policy
(and not a good idea legally) to post other people's email without their
permission.  Also included is the pointer to a copy of that telephone
message.  If you feel this affects you in any way, please contact Eddie for
details.  I have no idea about the accuracy of the allegations in these
posts and I hope a summary of experiences will be posted on the FML.  BIG]
[continued...]

I really did learn who I could trust after this inncident... It would be
the shelter closest to me that I will deal with from now on!

Thank you taking the time to read what I had to say.  If you need to get
ahold of me on this matter e-mail me or leave me a voice mail message at
1-877-210-7670 ext 3660.  it is toll free so...

Thank you!!

Ed & his lil boy smokey