From:
Carol Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 22:29:20 -0700
Hi, all you wood pellet users.  I have my plan and directions all set for
you but cannot send as an attatchment to the FML.

So, we'll do it another way.  Send me an email requesting the plan and
I'll send it to you by replying with the attatchment.  (Norton scanned.)
Alternately it could be printed and snail mailed if you send an SASE.
For the real carpentry challenged I could make and mail some but haven't
figured out the shipping cost.  Any profits made would help defer costs
for Ferret Friends of Tucson.

Send your request to [log in to unmask]

Happy nailing!
Carol Owens