Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 05:30:29 EDT
I hope someone can help me.  I live in South West England and cannot find a
vet that knows much about ferrets.  My oldest, Tally who is two and a bit
years old appears to have a blockage in his stomach.  He is losing weight
(a good recipe for Duck Soup would be very handy as I have lost all mine)
and although he's still full of energy, he's getting very thin.  His main
diet is Totally Ferret with occasional raisins.  The vet has given him a
shot of antibiotics and has put him on a week's supply of same.  She's also
taken a stool sample.  There was blood in his urine.  Please, if anyone can
help, please email me at [log in to unmask]  Thank you.

Regards,

Susan.