From:
Peg Francisco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 19:40:34 -0500
The last of the Tucson Terrors was helped across the Bridge on Sunday.
Frolic, along with her buddy Freckles, were the first ferrets I was
ever owned by, and those two little gals taught me the joy of ferrets.
Freckles and the other guys in the crew - Jersey, Ragamuffin, Snickers
and Smudge have already crossed the Bridge and will be happily waiting
their reunion with this little one.

Although Frolic never weighed more than two pounds, she whipped the kitty
into shape when she first came to live with me.  Frollie was a dark,
hooded sable with the softest coat - I called her "Princess Minkie" -
she loved to ride on my shoulder and drape herself around my neck like a
little mink stole.

Frolic and the crew moved with me to Ohio.  She was the instigator of
the "great cage breakout" as we were driving along on the interstate
somewhere in Missouri - hey, she just wanted to ride on my shoulder...

About four years ago, she had adrenal surgery; since then she was on
Lupron and melatonin implants.  Up until a few months ago, she was fully
furred, playful and happy.  Even though she was eating, she slowly lost
weight, until it became clear that it was time for her to join her
friends.  I had all day Saturday to hold her close and tell her about the
Rainbow Bridge, and that it was ok for her to be with her friends again.
Sandee, please help her find them and have a wonderful reunion.  And I
know she would love to say hi to Kirby the kitty - they really did like
each other.

Lttle Frolic, my Princess Minkie, you will always be here in my heart...

Missing you -
Peg and the Perrysburg Polecats - Black&Tan, Spunky, Guinness and
Bandersnatch, and Doppler the Bengal cat who was glad you were his friend