From:
Linda Doran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 1995 09:29:15 -0700
We just want to tell everyone here how majorly impressed we are with the
very important work being done by Jeanne Carley and her contacts in
testifying to California's Fish & Game department.  That's quite a coup!  We
are sure that any stepped-up press coverage is a result of their testimony
at that hearing.  We think it won't be long now before the Legislature
legalizes ferrets in sunny CA, setting the issue once and for all.

        Linda, Espie (can we get Jeanne Carley to move to New Mexico?),
        Lucky Charm (tell her to bring her stealth ferrets with her),
        Frankie (bring raisins), and Angel (I am beautiful)