Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2008 08:25:52 -0230
Several years ago thre last of my girlies went over the bridge and my
indoor - outdoor ferret fun and games facility was ferretless. To make
a long story short, two little orphans have found their way to me and
the patter of little feet once again graces our home. Having several
cats and a dog as well makes flea control quite necessary. I used to
use kitten strength Program on Phoebe and Rasta years ago and was
wondering if it still is considered to be a good option. I don't recall
whether I divided the dose into two parts (one for each ferret) or
three (discarding one portion). If someone can help with this question,
or to suggest a better anti-flea option, please post a reply or I can
be reached at...

Finley and Fisher thank you!