From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 17:26:07 EDT
I want to thank those of you who have been so kind as to stick with us
over the last tow years - even though we have not posted.  I am happy
to say as of September of this year I will be two years free of cancer
(having had been rushed to the hospital in September of 1991 with a
severely swollen face - gone into surgery within 4 hours after arriving.

Ferret Friends of Indian River County is still here and we have been and
are still a shelter.

I want to thank the man who's discover helped me through my CHEMO.  DUE
to Gary Holowick's Timmy's tonic and also Tumor be gone - I am so much
better now.

The Timmy's Tonic - I believe was the only thing that kept me going
during CHEMO - yes I lost my hair and for a couple of week I had
projectile vomiting - but once Gary sent me the Timmy's and the Tumor be
gone and I started taking it - heck I was so much better - the doctors
REFUSED to believe these two substance's helped me (until about the 4th
month of CHEMO).

GARY I LOVE YOU - I believe you saved my life.

O.K. one other thing.  The FFIRC is DEEPLY in debt to our vet.  Very
soon we be holding a raffle for our Ferret Angels.
USTarotassociation.com has agreed to lend us a part of their web site
(thank you USTarot) to hold the raffle.  Needless to say all moneys
(checks only) will go directly to our vet.

FFIRC will be posting in the next 10 day to let you know about our raffle
- let me tell you now - we will have 4 fabulous ferret angels up for
raffle and the tickets will be $5.00.  Also we will have a pair of Ferret
Shoes' by Maly's to help.

Again thank you for reading our message.

To Gary Holowicki - developer of Timmy's Tonic and donator of Tumor be
Gone.  - You have kept me alive and as of September 2003 - I will clear
two years with NO CANCER.

Chere Mc Coy

FFIRC Shelter Mom

A Ferret Shelter since Jan 1991 "a no KILL Shelter" with over 1,300
ferrets to date.