Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 18:35:44 GMT
>From:    Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Shedding Season
>
>Now I have heard brushing a ferret during shedding season, but I have not
>heard about bathing during this time..  Have any of you done the bathing

Shedding season is actually the only time of year that my ferrets get
baths, except of course if they've gotten into anything messy during the
rest of the year.  I give them a bath when their shedding has become pretty
heavy, and I find that the bath really loosens up a lot of fur-- in fact,
they usually block up the hair catcher in the bathtub drain, and we're only
talking two ferrets here.  Both of mine would rather fight with the brush
than be brushed by it, so for us, a bath is the best way to help cope with
all that fur.

Regina

Regina Harrison
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/1083
Electra the Brujah's page:
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Labyrinth/8096

Wrapped in my mongrel wings, I nearly freeze
In the howlin wind and drivin rain
All the trash blowin round 'n' round